Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Chillout Playlist

Greetings everyone

Have found myself to be in a very deploring mood these past few days so I compiled this beautiful 'chillout' playlist.. I had it on as background music today. This is the tracklist.. do U have a fave?

1.. Polographia - I See
2.. Volor Flex - I Miss You
3.. Submerse - Sunshine
4.. Papercut - A Dream
5.. Within Temptation - Lost
6.. December Days - I Need You
7.. Ilya - Guilty Kisses
8.. White Noise Sound - There Is No Tommorrow
9.. Please The Trees - Lost Mind
10. DulceSky - I Drempt Of You
11. Muhr - We Have Mountains To Climb
12. Rena Jones - Open Me Slowly
13. House Of Wolves - Follow Me
14. Piano Magic - Postal
15. Inspirative - You
16. Brian Crain - Dream Of Flying
17. Angus & Julia Stone - All Of Me
18. Sarah Jaffe - Better Than Nothing
19. Sysyphe - Sinking
20. Late - Losing You
21. Emilie Lund - Sad Blue Mountain
22. Bat For Lashes - Im On Fire
23. Washed Out - Step Back
24. NIN - Ghosts

ENJOY!!!