Monday, September 10, 2012

Clairy Browne & The Bangin' Rackettes



Well Friday rolled around and so did the excitement of Friday night footy. My beloved doggies were playing Manly in the first of the NRL finals & I win another double pass thanks to my good friends the OAF to see the sassy ensemble that is Clairy Browne & The Bangin' Rackettes! It was going to be a great evening!

Initially thinking I'll give it a miss to stay at home and watch it, those plans quickly changed when I watched a video of theirs at You Tube. These chicks were hot and happening! How could I miss an opportunity to see em live for the first time and also get to celebrate the doggies win?

The place ended up packed out!

Looking around, seems everyone but me had heard of them. Where have I been? lol still, I did like discovery. They topped off a great evening so to speak. The Dr Feelgoods went down well too.

Watch out for these sassy chicks.