Thursday, December 13, 2012

Miz Helenas Xmas Message



Hi everyone! Well that time of year has arrived again...yes! the festive season is almost upon us...

Most of you have seen me in the role of Santas helper in my previous videos lol which, looking back on now, seem hilarious! haha but I did have fun making them. This time round, I want to just be myself more [whatever that is] and hopefully a few of you can relate to my message.

This one goes out to all my twitter, FB, blip fm and now new soundcloud friends. I hope 2012 has been kind to you all and you have achieved your aspirations and goals and if you haven't quite yet, I hope your one step closer.

This time of year has always been reflection time for me where I get to look back and smile at the good times, learn from the not so good times and begin some forward planning for the year ahead.

One of the main things I've learnt [or should I say relearnt and have been reminded of yet again], is not to stress over things we have absolutely no control over. As much as we'd like to control situations, sometimes they are just meant to be and decisions made are in no way attributed to us, even if they seem so and we feel that slight pang of rejection. Just take a deep breath, step back, analyse and move on. The clock keeps ticking and life is too bloody short!

So with this in mind, 2013 I have decided, will be focussing on a more personal level. Prioritizing because its the things that matter the most is what I should be immersing myself into, yet I have at times allowed myself to stray. Its time to expand my world and experiences. A time to learn something new, branch out and meet new people, list goals and aspirations [and renew old ones] and really get to enjoy what I'm doing for a change. I know I'm only touching on things that go much deeper but I'm certain this will steer me forward and open up my mind to explore further. Seems I have been neglecting this creative expressive side to me and before you know it that dull stagnating feeling sets in. Not very nice UGH!

I hope 2013 will be a special year for all of you too. So, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my friends warmth, love and fun for the holidays and a fantastic exciting 2013.

On a final note, keep smiling and pursuing your goals and treat each other well. Much love and hugs from Mizzy.

Oh and just before I go, I made a plate of yummy xmas goodies just for you! enjoy!

see yas xxxx

Listen in to the audio version of Miz Helenas Xmas Message here